steelGrunt

I GOOGLED YOU & IT WASN'T GOOD

50 XP

19th October 2006

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Ok I am getting kicked out of severs due to punkbuster and i dont understand why?? I have dont some reading but i cant figure it out???

RagNoRock

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th August 2006

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Could be due to High ping or from Excesive TKing. Those are the most likely reasons :)

steelGrunt

I GOOGLED YOU & IT WASN'T GOOD

50 XP

19th October 2006

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

whats that??? explain please...

RagNoRock

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th August 2006

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

High Ping will boot ya dependent on what the server has it set for, some times its over 200 some times over 500. Exesive Team Killing is the same thing, some servers have it if you kill 2 teammates your kicked, others 20.

ph33rgear

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

6th July 2004

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
steelGrunt;3362037Ok I am getting kicked out of severs due to punkbuster and i dont understand why?? I have dont some reading but i cant figure it out???

I just bought the game last night and installed it. Then ran the patch,and thats all i've done to my install of it. I also keep getting kicked by PB, i did notice when I joined on server it had a punkbuster error but couldn't see the code. I checked and it is enabled, and I have a very fast connection. any other ideas anyone? thanks

edit: I also wasn't tking, didnt even really have time to even if i wanted to...

sejanus

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

update Punkbuster using the PBweb utility in the PB folder on your harddrive.Note that you must run it from a command line and not from withing windows explorer

ph33rgear

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

6th July 2004

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
sejanus;3362986update Punkbuster using the PBweb utility in the PB folder on your harddrive.Note that you must run it from a command line and not from withing windows explorer

Right on, I'll try that later tonight... pretty annoying to deal with this stuff... I just wanna play :naughty:

ph33rgear

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

6th July 2004

0 Uploads

122 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Last night I realized that "screen shake" or whatever the option is called was set to off. I haven't got a chance to try again yet, but I think maybe that was why punkbuster might have been kicking me...