four fig newtons

Newtonic Plague

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hi everyone, I am making a short video of bf2142, and was wondering how to eliminate the text on the screen (plaer names , and who connected, etc.). Any help would be greatly appreciate. (sorry I'm such a noob at this:rolleyes: )

=WP-Sent=

Wait...Wha?

50 XP

13th April 2006

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Can't help you there, sorry. But relating to this, I have an opposite problem, I can't see the commands when you do the BR playback, like the commo rose for "Q" and "T". Also, the names of some players don't show up, like my name (which makes it aggrivating when I have to find myself after a death). Any help??

four fig newtons

Newtonic Plague

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
=WP-Sent=;3373454Can't help you there, sorry. But relating to this, I have an opposite problem, I can't see the commands when you do the BR playback, like the commo rose for "Q" and "T". Also, the names of some players don't show up, like my name (which makes it aggrivating when I have to find myself after a death). Any help??

yeah... the commo rose doesn't come up for me either... funny. as far as seeing player names, I think I rith click for that. not sure though..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

Yeah I had the same problem with the Q and T Comd rose not appearing however the solve is simple. By default the "DrawHud" is turned off. To fix...When you start the "demo" file "PAUSE" the game first ( 1 key ). Bring up the Console comd ( ~ ) and type " renderer.drawhud 1 " This will reactivate the Q and T Comd Rose. If you want to turn it off type " renderer.drawhud 0 ". Hope this helps. :naughty:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

As for the turning off the nametags and such try downloading BattleDirector 1.5. It has the option of turning these features off during playback and recording your demos. Good thing about this little program is it works for BF2142 as well. Good luck.

(+5@1312EWULFX+)

The Devil's Reject

50 XP

8th February 2006

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

I rarely can find my char in bfrecorder either half the names show up and the other half dont. I think it depends on were your character is located.