SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hi, A speculative discussion about what you think a real battlefield in 2142 will be like. Feel free to use bf2142 as a starting point, for example and similarities and differences the game has to your vision of 2142 combat.

I think that a huge factor determining equipment and tactics will be super weapon fallout. Be it nuclear chemical on biologlogical, I think that the aftermath will mean soldiers may need to wear radiation sheilding and maybe CBC (Chemical & Biological Combat) suits.

I also think that 2142 screwed up a bit with the veichels. Both sides have very similar designes which is unliky. The walkers, the titans etc are too similar.

However I think the "snow factor" could be accurate but it [global warming] will probably not ice age us by 2142, maybe 2442.

UtopiaV1

Are pacifists made of jelly?

50 XP

4th December 2006

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Or... everyone would be running around with nukes! No conventional weapons, just extreme-long range missile strikes and polititans getting publically outraged at war, yet privatly funding it.

Y'know, the same old sh*t.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Yeah thats very likely however it wouldnt make a great game :p Defcon was ok for an hour or 2 but no more !

der_zixed

Need A Dispensa Here!

50 XP

19th July 2006

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

itll be worse then snipers and plane whores together, :eek: im scared just thinking about, go around corner, think its save, *BOOOM* imawhore[Titan-4 ICBM]zixed1