Reviving a fallen comrade... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I'm an newb to BF2142 sorta and I've been playing it for a week now. One thing I can't get down and maybe I've just been too impatient or maybe I'm just blind but...

How does one revive a fallen soldier? I use the assault kit, I see someone fall and call for a medic...I get the pack out...and......nothing! Other times I see people revive in two seconds.

Can anyone help this poor newb? Any info would be awesome, thanks.

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Sadly BF2142 makes you unlock many of the things that were originally in BF2 from the start. Mines, carbines, decent sprint (!) and yes, Defibrilators (the things that revive people). When you go up a rank you'll get to unlock something. Choose the Assault kit upgrades and click on the thing that looks like a three-pointed star (on the bottom right I think).

Then when you next play online, equip it to your assault kit by dragging it onto the appropriate box on the customize screen.

EDIT: Then, to use it to revive someone, get it out and aim it at their body when very close. Try to aim for the chest for more accurate life savin'.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Meadow, you make it so hard man!

Get the defib. as and unlock. Choose it when selecting your kit. When a friendly died, scroll to the defib., move over their body, and press fire to revive them.

Sometimes the bodies will glitch into the wall and you cannot revive them when this happens. Also, going to prone right before you do it may help you as well until you learn how far you can be away standing while using the defib.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

Thanks for the info! THat's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. Cause everytime an ally dies I got out my medkit and nothing happened. I felt guilty cause i couldn't save them! lol

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Happy gaming!