Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

What are you waiting for... go get it: http://files.filefront.com/Battlefield+2142+v105+Patch/;6221476;;/fileinfo.html

ISSUE FIXES - Ground Defence kills now count towards Ground Base Defence Ribbon - Using the Medic Hub now counts towards Silver Medic Excellence Badge - Silver Titan Destruction - Badge awarded when core is destroyed - Debriefing End of Round screen displays player stats - Enemy Squad Leader Spawn beacon is no longer visible on the 3dMap - Can now bind same key to crouch for common and land vehicles - User now unable to repeatedly spam a squad leader to join a locked squad - Spinning tank turret no longer pushes player inside clipped geometry - Users can play single-player (offline) mode when EA servers are unavailable - Fixed issue that caused Battlerecorder Playback And Camera Control Interface function - Corrected missile silo numbers in Titan Mode - Squad Leader Spawn Beacon can now be used after a round or map change in online games - Missing game information in Swedish and Danish when a mutiny occurs against your commander added - Inconsistent game references removed - BF2142 showing up as Battlefield 2 in Windows firewall exception list fixed - Patching update message will shut the game down instead of minimize if EA Link is installed on users machine - Stats tracking optimizations - Revised AR's deviation per bullet - Titan no longer moveable by the Commander once Titan shields are down - Installer checks for BF2142 running in the background before installing patch - Improved player collision protocol - Optimized EA Master Server connection calls

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

does it work for you ? people are telling me that titan mode always crashes and they crashe to the desktop every 10 mins

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I didn't play for that long on it, Titan mode worked fine, exept for that new titan survivor pin they put in. Unless you have to actually land on the floor before the titan explodes to get the pin.

People are probably crashing because they try to join servers that haven't upgraded to the new patch yet. It should be fine in a few days once most the servers have upgraded.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Our clans server keeps crashing after every map. Anyone know a fix for it?

thefuzmixman

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

anyone know if there is a 1.05 no-cd?

Crimson_Might

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

How are you getting around the PB scan fuz? I know for a fact that PB scans your .exe to see if it has been changed.

Give it some time. The patch was just released an hour ago.

Digz

32,266 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,881 Posts

1 Threads

#7 11 years ago

EA have just launced patch 1.05, i downloaded it today, it stops people from moving the titans when the shield is down thank god for that!

thefuzmixman

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

honestly, i'm not sure crimson. I had found a no-cd for v1.01 on gcw and lent my dvdrom to my bro so he can burn some stuff so I'm stuck with less then 50 servers who haven't updated to 1.05 yet :(

but yea, thank god for the no titan moving!!!!! omg this has to be the single most annoying thing about bf2142.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

if your server keeps crashing on titan change it to one round someone said that works

Crimson_Might

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Arg, this patch is more of a pain then a relief. EA has really stepped into the dog poop this time. Look at EA’s forums. People are straight up asking for their money back. How sad is that?