Way to Fail EA......Read If you want (Editorial) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

OK Just so you all know this isn't meant to be a Bitch/Whine post it is just my opinion of those I paly with and mine; Beacause in all honesty EA/Dice took a NEARLY PERFECT or one of the Best in the BF series and nothing short of utterly destroyed it. Two Problems I hate more then anything is the Titan respawn glitch where one is destroyed and everyone goes crashing to the ground and miraculously about 30 Seconds later Another one spawns =.- Second problem is purely prefference but, Whatever you wanna call it Nerf, Gimp, Gay-up, or destroy is exactly what they did to the assualt pods. Granted you can still use them to board the titan and such. Escaping from and enemy tank when your the only person at a silo is impossible. Might as well have a Big red ballon over your head when you land, just utterly pointless. And those are my 2 biggest beefs........... But I mean if you want a run down of other issues the game has, such as How AT Kits can pretty much 2 shot tanks or Static Av's can 1 shot them sure this is all seems ok, But I mean in my own opinion bitch at me if you must... It made the horrible people good. They can miss 2 shots at your tank, While your facing them then by pure luck hit you the 3rd time and your done =.- They Totally just moved the sliders on vechile damage and Defense and glanced at it and said.. "Ok looks good guys lets put it out there." Another problem mentioned by my friend and Im kinda on the fence is the Med paks Heal speed...I mean I got the so called "Advanced Medical Hub" and it takes about 30 seconds to regain all my hp from about 10. I agree somewhat they should increase it but if they fixed the more pressing matters I wouldnt hold a grudge. Also the reason I mentioned the Med Pak Heal speed is cause I dont know if anyone noticed this but from the Upper Titan access points where you enter through the rafters.......If you fall in the hole or jump and attempt to parachute, Basically anyway to cushion the fall or get closer to the ground You end up losing 50% of your hp or more. I think at one time I lost 41hp, My friend lost about 91 hp I think she said, and then on another occassion I lost 86hp. Not only that But I can fall of a 2 story building lose 10 hp and yet that small fall ont he titan cost me 50%? Wtf? /gg EA? Anyways On the Plus they did increase the helicopter dmg but made the Manuverability totally uhhh........Annoying? You can barrel Roll or Yeah. Just yeah >.> Anyways I hope you all dont see this as a b1tch or Flame post on EA or Dice Im Just expressing how they took a Very good game or what was on its way to be and made it blow @$$........>.> Granted they will most likely update it soon again But Im just saying no one I know but people I have spoken too on servers Said that it upset them so much they are gonna quit after Beta and Cancel their pre-order. I personally am waiting to see how the game turns out after beta then I will make my call, I just hope they know what they are doing =S (Additonal Info ) I appreciate anyone who reads this and doesnt totally trash me. Also Just so you think Im not some noob writing this I'm a Master Sergant silver , almost gold. Been playing about 3.5 days In which time I played about 25 Hours of BF 2142 and Like I dont know if you care about global rank but last I checked I was 490 the other day.....I'm not tryign to say im good or anything just saying Im not a utter noob. I hope to hear your guys respective opinions and thanks again for reading/hearing me out :D

Cloak Raider

Awkward...

50 XP

12th March 2006

0 Uploads

3,398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Oh god, another swarm of patches ahoy.

BillGates

Your fat kid here to help!

50 XP

19th August 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

You do reliaze, that this is nothing like the relased version? They are simply testing out methods, The final 1.0 version is areadly done and only 1,200 people got to see 1.0 which started 3 months ago. That is the true beta testing. All this was a way to get FP more money and 2142 more attention, And to test new things out, IE, the Titans 6 shot instead of 1 shot. They solved 5 bugs that they were not aware of. So that means a new patch as soon as the game comes out.(Hopefully)

Urak'kul

Feel the fire

50 XP

26th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,625 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Well from what i've heard its needs to be majorly, MAJORLY improved or it wont be worth your money. Again this is EA not listening to the people and not caring about bugs. I heard there was a 40 page thread saying the beta needs Australian servers yet they didn't bother adding 1.

I just wont bother this time. BF2 was so bloody bug ridden and every patch made things worse *looks at 1.3*.

BillGates

50 XP

19th August 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Have you played the Gold Beta? if not and someone told you try not to spread that. They had to sign a contract saying they wont leak anything, No Media or even words about it. They could go to jail and fined. A hefty fee to. Like i said, We are all DICE's test subjects.

Urak'kul

Feel the fire

50 XP

26th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,625 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago
BillGatesHave you played the Gold Beta? if not and someone told you try not to spread that. They had to sign a contract saying they wont leak anything, No Media or even words about it. They could go to jail and fined. A hefty fee to. Like i said, We are all DICE's test subjects.

No I haven't played it yet I heard it and im pretty sure he wont be fined and jailed for talking about it on a different forum.:rolleyes: Why? Because no one cares about those contracts. Im sure about 50 people have posted fraps videos on much larger forums. Whats a gold beta anyway? He said that the titan is bug ridden and most of the time he got blue screen errors, when it was fixed it was completely black inside. I have also heard others say the same stuff about the titan and other things like medpacs blowing it up, crashing everyone when they go near it and other things like that. Seeing as BF2 is still ruined by bugs I can't see this thing being fixed before release,

BillGates

50 XP

19th August 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
Urak'kulNo I haven't played it yet I heard it and im pretty sure he wont be fined and jailed for talking about it on a different forum.:rolleyes: Why? Because no one cares about those contracts. Im sure about 50 people have posted fraps videos on much larger forums. Whats a gold beta anyway? He said that the titan is bug ridden and most of the time he got blue screen errors, when it was fixed it was completely black inside. I have also heard others say the same stuff about the titan and other things like medpacs blowing it up, crashing everyone when they go near it and other things like that. Seeing as BF2 is still ruined by bugs I can't see this thing being fixed before release,

The main beta=gold beta. And yes,People do leak info on the gold beta, But then again, Have you bothered to read EA/DICE's NDA topic on people busted for it? Around 30 so far. Anyway, Like i said countless times. We are tuning nothing. EA/DICE is not changing anything with 1.0. This is all a way to make money and try/test things out. Its quite obvious. The Titan bug is gone, Now they all just explode. There is an error with a .TGA file that causes the Titan to become black inside and see nothing. Medic packs are supposed to blow up. I have done this countless times and no crash or nothing. BF2 relased 1.4 today. A shitty amount of changes for a 4 month patch. It takes stupid DICE Canada to relase a 1 month patch MAX. Into a 4 month patch. They should just let DICENY do everything.....