minime1034

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th January 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

Personally i'd have the Pilum H-AVR instead of the SA-AW. The best time to hit a transport, if you're defending a silo, is when the transport is coming in to land. This is when they are most vulnerable, and i'd choose the Pilum, I mean if it can take out a tank what problem will it have taking out a chopper? With the assault I unlocked the Voss L-AR, possibly my favourite weapon on the game (plus assault is a heavenly kit on Titan for points, especially when just one console is needed to be defended) Support got to be Ganz-HMG, shotgun is only usefull in close. Saying that I have been completely massacred on Titans many times by shotguns :( Recon, definately the Lambert, although I do think its accuracy on medium-long range fire leaves a little to be desired. Love Bridge at Remagen map for this kit, with demo packs and cloak :) knife, pistol and explosive kills rack up real nicely

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago

Personally, if I am considering taking the lambert, I slap myself and jsut go assault. you get a superior Assault rifle and theoretically infinite health. The sniping rifles are the best weapon the recon player has...1 hit kill from the draw distance is v. nice :p. I usually do carry RDX also, but that is for targets of oppurtunity.

I would also take the pilum over the SAAW, as you generally see more APC's+tanks+FAV's etc than you do air targets. Also the gorund targets are more likely trying to kill you.

Fadeaway

Fegh.

50 XP

4th March 2007

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#13 12 years ago

The Joelteon7;3805698It can damage FAV's, but abandon using it against walkers, APC's or Tanks; it just ain't gonna happen.

The guidance it has though is for tracking airborne targets.

Ouch, I'll take the Pilum H-AVR then.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

Pilum is far more versatile...