Delta25

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th January 2007

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

i was looking at EA trying to find a release date for Northern Strike for the us and i can across this EA website for europe take a look at the relaese date for NS in europe

look here http://ea.gamespress.com/schedule.asp?i=3

kinda funny that we have to wait a week and they get on the 3rd

any way thought i would share this with you all

progress.gif

GeneralClean

{XTM} Clan Founder/ Co-Leader

50 XP

4th June 2006

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Yeah that seems kinda of messed up. but not really sure if that would be true as if they did that then Europe players would have a 5 day head start on things. Now if EA did that a lot of us americans are gonna be alittle upset.

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Well, my order from play.com is out on the 9th, so yeah it's sucky. I mean, they're gonna be ahead with unlocks, which isn't totally fair.

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

i think this is great for one of the first times us europeans get a game first.

normally the usa goes first and do you hear us complain ?

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Firstly, the unlocks.. The about 7/10 of hte awards can be won in a good 3-4 hour session playing. YOu could even save up unlocks now for the day you get NS, so you wont really be behind. Also I got 2142 about 10 weeks after its release and I have a good % of the unlocks (most of the player upgrades, all of assault, recon and support).

Also it is nice to get something first now and then. We already have ArmA for example (the sequel to operation flashpoint in all but name)...most of Europe does :D

kid311

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

28th July 2006

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

who cares if they get it first i'v been useing unlocks for northern strike for like 4 days now so i geuss i have a advantage to.