blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago

no the health is always the same

and still i often kill recon with engineers,, u cant say that because the engineer could be a supernoob and the recon a more experienced player and the other way around. i've killed 3 guys defending the ventilation shafts with engineer many times its just your own skills and reactions that make the difference and if you're a bit carefull you can easily defuse the 2 APM-mines that are place with the defuser so that advantage is lost

Jager_57

Addicted to Gmod

50 XP

10th September 2006

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago

I found out that the recon's Lambert is exactly the same gun as the EU's assault SCAR, but with less accuracy and even less power. I also discovered that the Voss is THE gun to have. with near perfect accuracy and no truely noticeable loss in damage per bullet from the Baur, nothing can beat me in a 1 on 1 without a shotgun to my face... and the Voss can attach one of it's own with the unlock. I am 1 unlock away from the railgun and debating wheather to just get it first or go for the Voss, but the railgun is a very nice upgrade from the rocket launcher.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#13 12 years ago

Lambert is nothing more than just a weak bullet sprayer for close combat, it can't be compared with assault rifles in any way. If recon didn't have AP mines and RDX charges, I wouldn't have any good reason to play him. I just love blowing people up.

SVD_Sniper

"Custom User Title" eh?

50 XP

23rd August 2006

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

To Swartsnegger : I am of course assuming that you all realised that any situational advantages were equal. I mean OF COURSE THEY ARE. If Thats not what I meant, then It would be like saying someone with a Voss cannot be killed by a knife. It was a weapon comparison. Clearly. It doesnt matter what gun you have, if you arent looking my way, ill still knife you. This does not mean that a knife is superior. Jeez....

I must say I do find the APM's and RDX very useful. The RDX is sooo easy to use on titans (3 packs or 2 packs and a grendae destroyes a console). It beats standing there reloading (during which a nade usually lands betwen your feet :P) The lamber isnt that bad, but you have to get the drop on someone pretty well..Considering assault class doesnt have the same kind of demolition and engineer cant really fight infantry that well, I like sniper...I mean recon (lol) a good balance.

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#15 12 years ago

yeah i know youre just being theoretical i just gave my opinion on how it would be on the battlefield itself