Hooer

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey everybody I am looking for some more help of all kinds for our Ninja mod started a few months ago. [COLOR=red](Needed)[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime](Already Have)[/COLOR] Coders: [COLOR=red]2 to 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]1 (kinda its me but i wont have time to do it)[/COLOR] Modelers: [COLOR=red]2 to 4[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]2 so far[/COLOR] Mappers: [COLOR=red]2 to 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]0 so far[/COLOR] Texture Artists: [COLOR=red]2[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]0 so far[/COLOR] Skinners: [COLOR=red]2[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]0 so far[/COLOR] Sound Artists: [COLOR=red]1 to 2[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]0 so far[/COLOR] Animators: [COLOR=red]2 to 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]1 so far[/COLOR]

What is needed is what I think to be nice to have but right now all I care about is if I can get 1 person in each area that has 0 in so far. Anybody who wants to help please message Tri3z32385 or OoLoNgTeATrEe. I am OoLoNgTeATrEe but if I'm not on try Hooer0083. I will post the story for our mod and if you want to learn more about gameplay message me on AIM or MSN and I'll send you the document with the gameplay info. We will take anybody who is willing to help!

Story: Blades of Blood: The Foretold Ninja It all began with the Rising of the ninja around 794-1192 A.D. Greedy and wealthy families fought with one another in attempts to make or destroy Emperors, The need for spies and assassins grew as theses families dueled for power. So the rise of the ninja that was now known. Samurai’s lived by "live by the sword, die by the sword,” this was followed all the time other wise one would commit Seppuku, ( Hara-Kiri ), a ritual suicide where they would cut open their stomach with their tanto or wazakishi. But the ninja had no code in honor meaning they would do anything to achieve their mission whether it is completed by poison or attacks from behind. The only code they followed was doing anything to get the job done by any means.

The ninja clans in Feudal Japan that were in power at the time were the, Takeda, Hojo, and the Uesuegi clans. The Iga and Koga who were once at war with each other are now allies to battle against the powers of the bakufu (military government), due to fighting over power and land. The bakufu planned to attack the clans and cause mass destruction with armies of samurai’s. The bakufu craved power over land and military force, the main purpose of wanting the mountainous region the ninja’s lived in was to expand their military. Naguato Kyo, a fierce ninja that was leader who led the victory of several battles for the Iga and Koga clans. Shinaijou Ginjiku a samurai war lord, from a high and honorable blood line who started to lead the samurai’s to victory in the final stages of the war.

D3moNEyeZ Kyo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hola im the Main Modeller. In charge of Player Models, Buildings props ..etc. This mod has many great aspects to fully use the Engine. We are moving along a very steady pace, and just need some extra help :). We are very hard workers and this mod will turn out great, so if you are interseted please contact us. My aim is Tri3z32385 thank u peace !!

Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Now nobody be afraid of saying you are willing to help...... PLEASE!!! We could use any help...

Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Ok obviously I have just realised how much of a pain in the rear it is to get your mod some attention and some damn help... Anyways we will have a site up soon I just need enough time to work on adding in the text and pictures and get the thing hosted somewhere...

SO since nobody seems to enjoy just text i thought i would show some pictures of my models...

L337_Haxs

L337 H4x0|2

50 XP

29th July 2003

0 Uploads

197 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

umm they dont work? :(

Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
L337_Haxsumm they dont work? :(

Sheeeeet... they dont?! they seem to work for me :(... sorry ill try to get them on an FTP tonight i just had a long day of college 8 AM to 3 PM then had to go back at 6 PM and stay till 9 PM... bleh ill try to get some working pictures for you

Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
chrisb92

eh

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

498 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Hooer

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

What skills do you have you dont really need to have previous work on a mod to work on a mod.