Nemor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

E-force, HL2 mod seeks help, mainly in Mapping and skinning at the moment, but we pretty much need everything (except for modellers, we need em but no nearly as badly). We now have some things to show you, the level of detail we're working with in the mod.. Dragunov.jpgSig551.jpgHead.jpgRender1.jpg etc. Visit our forums @ http://forumer.com/index.php?mforum=gsmod&act=idx or e-mail my @ [email="dopedealer2k@yahoo.com"]dopedealer2k@yahoo.com[/email] . If you have ANY expertise a mod should need, drop by and give us a shout. Must have previous work on hand, if not then you must be prepared to make one for us to see you have what it takes. Previous mod experience isn't necessary but earns you brownie points =P Regards, Nemor.

succorso

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,025 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
NemorE-force, HL2 mod seeks help, mainly in Mapping and skinning at the moment, but we pretty much need everything (except for modellers, we need em but no nearly as badly). We now have some things to show you, the level of detail we're working with in the mod.. Visit our forums @ http://forumer.com/index.php?mforum=gsmod&act=idx or e-mail my @ [email="dopedealer2k@yahoo.com"]dopedealer2k@yahoo.com[/email] . If you have ANY expertise a mod should need, drop by and give us a shout. Must have previous work on hand, if not then you must be prepared to make one for us to see you have what it takes. Previous mod experience isn't necessary but earns you brownie points =P Regards, Nemor.

Your detail looks great! I would help, but I am invloved in the Roughnecks: Operation Bug Takedown mod headed by Historypro77.

Nemor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Thanks, if you ever need a place let me know =)

I'd be interested in seeing some of your work though, if it's at all possible.