!AgEnT!

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Well I was thinking about how the moon dosen't pass by mars often becuase it rotates the earth and well also was thinking that it would be hard for the JLC troops and martians to transport between the two considering sometimes the moon would be behind the earth or be out of reach if it was moving away from mars soo I though u could have a map senario where either the martians or JLC have a time gate to get on a rocket to take cassulties and other ppl home soo that team depending on whoever it is has to escape to the rocket lauch site while the other kills em off hoping to stop them from leaving and if they have cassualties have a person driving a convoy or ambulance with ppl to go home while the others guard the convoy (teamwork) and when the get to the shuttle and or rocket they'll need 2 ppl to hold down the controls to start the rocket (more teamwork)...well just thought of that maybe u can use the idea remeber the moon rotates the earth every month soo they'll have to transport ppl and supplies back and forth between the two planets...

LazyJim

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Nice idea

Pericolos0

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

You have a strange view on the solarsystem man, the distance between moon and earth are like 1/10000 of the distance between earth and mars. It would be better to take the period when mars is closest to earth, which is every two years (infact mars is at it's closest position at this very moment and that's why nasa and esa have sent some probes a few weeks ago). But it's a nice idea man. So both teams have to rush towards thesame ship?

!AgEnT!

50 XP

10th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

well the martians fighting on the moon run to the ship to head home and the JLC run to the ship when they are on mars...lol well I was just thinking on the concept that the 2 don't collide that often...