Historypro77

Roughnecks Mod Dev

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

335 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok heres the first car list. Just modern imports for now :bows: :rock: :thumbsup: Please post comments/suggestions.

WARNING : NOT FINAL. Subject to change

Franuzz

GF makes me horny

50 XP

14th July 2003

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i was just talking to my bud, and i saw theres not a Mitsubishi Spider there

Historypro77

Roughnecks Mod Dev

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

335 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Franuzzi was just talking to my bud, and i saw theres not a Mitsubishi Spider there

if u mean the eclipse spider, thats wut i mean with the 2002 Eclipse.

Franuzz

GF makes me horny

50 XP

14th July 2003

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

ohhh i gotcha :)

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Whats with the old cars?? Just keep the new ones man! 2000+ only! :D

Franuzz

GF makes me horny

50 XP

14th July 2003

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

that would be very uncool, not all old cars are crappy. there are some nice ones. plus if you say that then there would be no muscle cars. only 2000 and up cars =bad

Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I know people who swear buy muscle and hate ricers. It really is to immerse people in a fully scaled racing environment. Worse thing I saw today was a riced Pontiac Firefly. Omg that was the crappiest looking thing I had ever seen. Some cars just shouldnt be riced. From a distance it kind of looked like a civic but when it got closer it was so small. Such a piece of crap.

Well, I guess I should address the matter of other cars more thoroughly. This is what we have of Japanese imported cars. We plan on having another list that includes some BMWs like the M3 (one of my fav cars :rock: ). There will be some VW's I assure you like the Jetta (the was one in the fast and the furious and people like that). Also, some cars like the Ford Focus might be on there too ( but I hate that car really. You know you're cool when you drive around a ford focus like you're hot stuff). None the less, lower priced cars like that could give an upper hand because you have more money to upgrade.

The muscle car list is my biggest fear. I am an import guy. I love old Firebirds and Cudas but I think my biggest fear is not pleasing everyone. Some people swear by their muscle cars so I dont really want to piss them off. You got to realize though. We are making the best mod possible and only so many cars can be made. I highly doubt that every car will make the game. Most of which wont be able to play for a long while because we got to still do body kits and parts lists and such and such. So much to do. Unfortunately too little time it seems.

By no means are we rushing this mod at all. I can tell you that our full scale modeling phase will hit soon and Zony-c is perfecting the site and should be up soon (he's back early from vacation :rock: ).

So if you got any other questions and comments please post them here. Also spread the news about the mod. Get some interest flowing. We always like the advertising and it goes a long way to make a better mod for you because the more fans we have the better we want to work. If you got friends that could help us out get them to email me and we can discuss if they could help.

All and all, the mod is about to kick it into overdrive from the stand still. Now that Zony-c is back and the site is only weeks, if not days away from release. We are very excited. As you should be too.

Grungy Harry

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th August 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
TraxilAlso, some cars like the Ford Focus might be on there too ( but I hate that car really. You know you're cool when you drive around a ford focus like you're hot stuff).

I can make Ford Focus SVT Traxil. :)

Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
Grungy HarryI can make Ford Focus SVT Traxil. :)

What car do you want to do first? Because we want to get all the researching for the first cars done soon and Historypro wants to know exactly which one's everyone is gonna make. I'll let you decide and then just tell Historypro so that he can get all the research for specs and shit.

Grungy Harry

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th August 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
TraxilWhat car do you want to do first? Because we want to get all the researching for the first cars done soon and Historypro wants to know exactly which one's everyone is gonna make. I'll let you decide and then just tell Historypro so that he can get all the research for specs and shit.

Ok guys, if you want to know... at the moment I'm working on GS300 and Focus. So far that's all... I let the LS430 fall apart, because it's WAY too big and expensive to be riced. ;)