KrazyKlown

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

I am trying to organize a team to create a modification for the Half Life 2 engine. Currently, this project has just started and I am getting a team together. Anyone interested please visit our website:

www.blackdragonmod.com

Join our forum and say hi.

Anyone that feels they can contribute in ANY way please contact us and tell us what you can do. Veterans and Novices alike are welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. See you soon

KrazyKlown

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Details: Well, this is going to be futuristic war based mod. There is a strong feeling of size here. We are looking to create huge battles. This will need some performance adjustments but things should work out well.

Even though this is a futuristic look, we still want things to stay famaliar. Artists would have the ability to take current weapons and vehicles and predict what they would look like 100 years from now. As well, artists would have the ability to come up with some totally original stuff.

Things that are still in the idea stage are possible space combat missions in little fighter ships, combat a numerous moons around the main planet of the story, as well, as numerous ideas for original vehicles such as mechs and exo-skeleton suits. I would be more then happy to share more details with people that want to become members. However, I do not want to give away too much.

In a nutshell, I am looking for people that can either take current designs and adjust them as well as people that look to create new and unique objects. Since this is the future, there is a lot more freedom.

Any questions or comments????

Update: Just as a little update, we were able to find one modeler/concept artist, but there are definitely more voids to fill.

As well, I just want to let people know that our staff forums have been buzzing with some great ideas lately. This is truly gonna be a great product. I have made it my main objective not to let this idea die. To many great concepts would go to waste.

We need all the help we can get to make this a truly great product. Please, come to our website, join our forums and join our team.

Thank you