MatthewC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

It's very possible. They did it with the original Half-Life engine, no way the could stop people from doing it with this one. It's all how the coder wants it.

Kat

HL2 has no secrets for me...

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,826 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

:o Ow, lol... You don't get it...

I sayd it wasn't possible to do it with the V-Source engine! The HL1 engine was a fixed version of the HAVOC engine or something...

MatthewC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

Yes, I know it was a different engine, but Valve has said that there should be no problems with stuff like that. Its all how the coder programs it. The engine is not limiting it in this case.

L337_Haxs

L337 H4x0|2

50 XP

29th July 2003

0 Uploads

197 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

true they had NS like that it was a rts game i guess you could make even a cooler one for hl2 but i dunno i would have to get like engne specs and stuff.

Red-Dawn Dev

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th September 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

I think u could do it with the HL 1 engine, but it would require some very fancy coding, and maybe some patchng of the DLL like done for the BOTS for hl 1 mods....

Anyway, be shore to download the mod when its available in beta ( about 3 months?????) IF VALVE does release HL2 and the SDK on SEPT 30, otherwise we might be waiting for ever.

Flying PJ

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd September 2002

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

Fallen Faith

A MMORPG

black_sun

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2002

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

Kat:agreed:

Anyway, i would like to see a WWII or a Vietnam mod... I wanted to start a WWII mod: failed. And my Vietnam mod is really doing good...

NOBODY WANTS TO JOIN MY MOD!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Last Great War www.lastgreatwar.net ( i worked for them a while)

he_who_says_zonk

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago

Stargate: Rebellion a realistic teamplay based mod, with lots of cool settings & weapons :D Join The Rebellion http://sgr.hl2files.com

silver falcon

godifidie,imsokickingyour ass

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

oh crap i should post! hi guys im making a futuristic ww3 mod where its for once in the history of gaming not a modern warfare (please stand up and chear) im not going to give the site link because the site is going to have a makeover soon, so thats pointless but ill show you a cool (yet untextured and somewhat old) render of a laser rifle. http://warmod.telefragged.com/pictures/gun.jpg enjoy, oh if you know how to scanvenge, you will find a mech and a tank, plus a shiitzer load of ships to a flash game im making. ok im off to kill <>silver falcon