HL2 has no secrets for me...

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,826 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

COOL!

But about the mode's, could there be a stunt mode. Were you can go trew a HUGE map and find ramps and stuff, mabe even a half-pipe!

Zonyc

Revolution Racing Dev Team

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

Im sure somone will make a custom stunt or fun map after the mod is released.

Kat

HL2 has no secrets for me...

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,826 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

Offcourse!

Even before it's released the best mod makers from HL get a tutorial with the V-source engine. And they'll start modding BEFORE it's released! So when we all finally completed the game there'll be a couple of BETA's i think...

Zonyc

Revolution Racing Dev Team

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

It is going to be very similar to HL 1, so we shouldent have too much trouble getting used to modding with HL 2. We look forward to having our first alpha out shortly after hl2 is released :)

SILENTKILL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th July 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

You cant have a racing game without nos and rims :agreed:

Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

Well obviously can because almost all racing games dont have either. But ours will. If we could get some more modelers ;)

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

[COLOR=black]I've e-mailed Pro now that the Files Network move is over with, so hopefully you'll have the Revolution Racing site up soon.

Traxil, you should draft up a little "we need modelers" news blurb and post it on HL2Files. :agreed: You could also start a thread in Modding & Editing and direct them to that from the news post. Or you can wait for your Revolution Racing forums too.[/COLOR]

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

Ummmm, this IS muiltiplayer right???

I hope this isnt gonna turn out to be like destruction derby! Anyways, what kinda "cars" are we looking at here???

┬Čazz

Traxil

Ownzoring and making mods

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

This is a multiplayer modification to start. If it really takes off, who knows? It may be single player eventually.

I hope this isnt gonna turn out to be like destruction derby! Anyways, what kinda "cars" are we looking at here???

This won't be your destruction derby racing junk. This is purely street racing. But there will be damage to cars and maybe people will start to rub each other out.:D

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

Cool, NOS MUST be in there!!!

I might as well call it Half-life 2: The fast and the furious :lol: