HL2 - Maggot

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th January 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I have been following the series SAS Survival. I then had the great idea to try and get some information together for a HL2 mod :) . The mod would be very realistic with many many guns, all using real names (if possible) and all correct size clips, fire rates and weights. The game would work like CS where certain weapons would weigh you down, but in a far more sophisticated way. It will features humans :) against humans :) but in a variety of situations. For example if you want to play as the S.A.S. you will be fighting against terrorists. i need like everybody to help me as i have no idea how to mod :). if you would like to help with this mod eg. research (with me), moddelling, coding. please post here cheers brendan

L337_Haxs

L337 H4x0|2

50 XP

29th July 2003

0 Uploads

197 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Brendan, One your idea sounds real good and all but not many modders such as myself would want to work with a leader who just researchs. What I would reccomend is that you should go out and probally learn coding or modeling or graphics (as in textures etc). This is in no way telling you to not go out and do it, if you decide to best of luck! :) [EDIT] Well if you need any help with models just gimmie a yell i might have some done that you could use ;) [EDIT]

Nemor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Being British and thinking of joining SAS soon. I think this is a really cool idea for a mod, good luck with it :]