Ok i just got the game and have been playing a couple of hours, here are my opinions.
1. You can probably throw a rock further than the grenade launcher can shoot it's grenade.
2. Choppers are the bomb *thumbs up*
3. Napalm is good, if you are using it, and not having it used on you =).
4. On one map, we captured a flag, and the japs spawned right next to it and overrun it? I swear they was.
5. There needs to be (more) uncappable bases (maybe there are and i havn't seen one yet).
6. The sounds affects are 20 times better than that of bf1942. Example:
Bf1942: Bar sounds like a pea shooter BFV : M60 sounds as powerfull as it shoots.
7. The music is great.
8 Some maps are MUCH MUCH more fun than others.
9. Dull weather in games makes me bored for some reason, so yeah.
10. The specs are much more demanding this time around.
11. The single player AI still isn't very bright..
Anyone beg to differ?
to address point #4. The VC (remember this is Vietnam, not Japan :) ) have tunnels that they can spawn from. They are usually nearby flags, but not always. If you haven't seen them yet, they look like little mounds of dirt with a shovel sticking out of it. You can also move them around if you are VC with the shovel equipped class. (Engineer class IIRC). If you spot one you can destroy one with a grenade or some other explosive.
Ah so that was it..cheers.