Giz VIP Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#11 14 years ago
Moronally BUT HOW DO U DO IT! I was killed constantly by people using this exploit. All i wanna know is how to do it, and no i will not use it on the internet. So how do you do the wall exploit in saigon 1968???

no one will tell you how to do it, because we do not discuss illegal programs or hacks here on the forums. it does suck that people use them, however please do not request to know how or where to get the programs.

cheers.

Padre

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps.

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

617 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago
Parakleet-TAKE LUCKBasically the exploit allows for a person to exist inside a building. They can shoot out you cant shoot in.

Ah so they are hiding in the actual wall mesh? I've seen things like that in BF42 before, and it's not limited to walls. Nothing new then :D What I thought it might be is one like what used to be in ... another 3D game I can't seem to recall the name of... where you could force your gun through the corner of a building mesh and shoot as though the building was a shield. You'd actually still be on the inside of the building, so players could come right in and kill you by shooting you in the back.

SICNESS

I popem an dropem

50 XP

1st December 2004

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

off of bfv i saw a hack that was funny as hell in the game medal of honor aa in a net game i was in a building and i came up some steps and and turned right and four rooms down (looking through 2 doorways all open) i saw somthing move on the ground and it slide in a corner near a shelf and i stoped in front of it and it looked like a uniform a helmet and a rifle and 3 seconds later the gun helmet and half the soldiers body poped up and killed me then in death cam i saw it slide on the floor infront of me i laughed so hard and asked the guy what the hell was that and no answer to i told every one on the server what happend and the guy left but i thought it was the funniest thing in the world even to this day......:tommygun:

death_from_above666

*Flight of the Valkyries*

50 XP

15th December 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

Also off Bfv, Battlefield 2 is supposed to be able to calculate penetration of objects like wood and stuff, so might as well get used to getting shot at while behind things :lol: . There also could be even more bugs like this in BF2 because of this more complicated penetration engine, I dunno, not a programmer:clueless: .

runteldat

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

I've heard of this exploit but don't know how its done. I think I saw a guy doing it once now that u describe it but I saw it after I died because my camera was following him. I didn't know where he was though. I would like to find out somewhere so i can kill people who do it. Even if they're on my team, if they're cheating they're dead.