right right...But wasn't sure if there was something currently that I've just missed all this time.
nope not yet. but it will be here shortly.
Victor CharlieI have a few problems with this game....... 1. As a troop on the ground it doesn't feel very crisp.....If anybody has ever played Call of Duty that is a very crisp shooter. 2. Spawn Killers are on every server. 3. Some of the City levels have the same area's pasted onto other city levels. 4. Hardly anybody uses the Engineer Kits 5. The graphics are Mediocre at best 6. Everybody wants to play as the USA and almost nobody wants to play as the NVA What are your problems with this game and what do you want to see improved in future patches?:confused: Don't get me wrong I love this game to death but thoee are someo of my main gripes.......
1. I do agree here, I noticed the same thing but the game play is great so... 2. Part of the game, we all get caught up in a spawnkillers sights and end up being killed 3-4times by the same person in a row. 3. I dont play city levels, I want jungle or open space. 4. It sucks to be a ENG, too many people not listening whe I place a mine/boobytrap. I am eng anyway 20% of the time, I love using the mortar! 5. If you have a kicka$$ rig this will be fix, not to the level of Farcry but good 6. I am usually NVA due to all the US wannabees, it's ok for me, I like the Raiden hats :lol: It is a good game, can't wait for 1.1. We need a better bullet vs chopper damage, I unloaded countless ak47 clips into many Hueys last night and this AM on -=How=-Irving24/7 (thanks BeefFlaps :) ) but could not take those bastards down.
1. As a troop on the ground it doesn't feel very crisp.....If anybody has ever played Call of Duty that is a very crisp shooter. ???????????????????
2. Spawn Killers are on every server.: ANSWER: Find another server that has no spawnkilling.
3. Some of the City levels have the same area's pasted onto other city levels.: ANSWER: Like no other game does? :rolleyes:
4. Hardly anybody uses the Engineer Kits: ANSWER: I do all the time
5. The graphics are Mediocre at best So what? graphics queen deal with it. Not everything is perfect.
6. Everybody wants to play as the USA and almost nobody wants to play as the NVA: ANSWER: I love to play NVA I love challenges.
spawn killers suck!!!
I hate people that say that. The whole point is to take the base so its quite hard not to spawn kill.
As much as I hate when it happens to me, spawnkilling is a part of this game. In order to take over a flag, you have to clear out any enemies at that flag or near it trying to defend it. In an effort to defend the flag, the enemy will more than likely spawn at that point... and then get killed by the assaulting team. Yes... it sucks. When it happens to me, I tend to swear quite a bit (never in-game, just kind of mutter it to myself). BUT, that is how an assaulting team takes a flag. This game, in effect, promotes the idea of spawnkilling.
NOW... having said that, what sucks is when guys have zero intention of taking said point and instead plant themselves in a position where they are spawnkilling for the sake of spawnkilling. THAT sucks in a huge way. Instead of being an asset to their team, they are just trying to score personal frags. This, I agree, sucks hardcore, but it's going to be in damn near every game that's out there. The only way to help prevent something like that is to have something like a five second drop-in safety. In other words: you die, you choose a spawn point, you respawn, and then you have five seconds before you can take any damage. Gives you a chance to start defending or get the hell out of there. Another alternative: the main spawn point (and only one main spawn point should have this) has a sort of invulnerable bubble that prevents spawn killing at all inside of that bubble. On the flip side, you also can't shoot out (can't use it as a shield). Whatever. Since neither of this is in this game, you kind of have to deal with it.
I've been CALLED a spawkiller because I sit in a tank/artillery and blast a point to Kingdom Come til the rest of the team can get there and secure the point... now THAT's lame. I think there should a a Quake-like 5 seconds of invulnerability when you spawn UNLESS you fire. Once you fire it stops protecting you. Oh and NVA/VC will be better when the 1.1 patch comes out and people stop running into Bouncing Bettys and punji sticks, forcing the player who placed them to get TK's.
:.gh|0|st.:I hate people that say that. The whole point is to take the base so its quite hard not to spawn kill.
Not when they spawn kill just for kicks and not even helping their team. Like the pansy US team that flys the gaybra over to the Mig17 base and circles around spawn killing, not even trying to blow the tower. Yeah, real skill :rolleyes: Noobs will be noobs I guess, thats why I am glad there are many servers to choose from.
I hate spawn killing too, but unfortunately it's part of the game. I was playing last night and had just switched the flag to US. I look over and see 6 enemies running at me. I got 4 before being taken down. Now this flag I tried so hard to capture is being threatened by the VC. I spawn back in. Die. Spawn. Die, etc etc ad infinitum. It got annoying but I was determined. Eventually helped arrived and we got the flag back. It pi$$ed me off to no end, but I was not about to give up. If you want to get the flag, you have no choice but to spawn kill.
Quang Tri - 1968 So I am sitting at the southern most base and I am NVA trying to take the enemy's flag position in order to achieve victory in the game meant. I sit there and I wait until the flag count-down is finished, but meanwhile enemies spawn around me. I kill every single one of them, as they are both shooting at me when they spawn, and are actively preventing me from converting the flag to my army's because when they are in range the flag timer siezes. Is it so wrong to do what is meant to be done? Just wondering, because some-- umm... *explitive deleted* -- type of people were ranting to me about how much of a jerk I was. Maybe from now on I should just go be a baby like all spawn-kill accusers and hide like a bitch-- whine when my team loses because people like me took all their flags, peace. -- Fight To Live, Live To Fight Another Day --