Conface

I'm Right, You're Wrong

50 XP

9th January 2004

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

I havent played actual vanilla BF1942 in a very very long time. Ever since I found out about DC and FH and EOD and other mods I havent looked back at it. FH is what BF1942 should have been shipped as and DC is just like '42 but with modern guns. I played FH about a month and a half ago. I just didnt really like it after playing BF:V. There is a definit difference between the two games graphics wise. I am bewildered that some people are against FH porting over to BF:V. If you go to the FH forums there is a stickied thread about this issue. And I bet you that almost all of the people who are arguing about not changing FH to BF:V have not played BF:V. They are saying that graphics are no big deal!! No big deal.... I noticed the difference right away but I still played it for a little while because the mod is just sooo great. I sinserly hope that FH will port over to BF:V just as EOD has because it will help their mod sooo much and it will be just great for me because I love the gameplay of FH and I love BF:V so the two put together will be just like a masterpiece!!

Ender Wiggin

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies

50 XP

17th April 2004

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

I am so with you there. Forgotten Hope using the BFV engine? How sweet would that be? I know they've discussed it. I know they've even done some testing (screenies floating around somewhere). I hope it goes through.

Conface

I'm Right, You're Wrong

50 XP

9th January 2004

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Ya man if FH does port to BF:V FH will take up most of my gaming time!!

I hope with more people playing BF:V than BF1942 (I think) there will be more publicity for FH and more and more people will start playing it and keep on playing it(unlike the last release).

ScOrPY Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

15,582 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

DC with BFV engine would see me never leaving my pc :) Though I played Vanilla BF today with the stunt mod :)

Padre

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps.

50 XP

26th March 2004

0 Uploads

617 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Played through the Secret Weapons maps last night. Foxtrot hosted a Co-Op with the bot AI cranked as high as it can go. Ender, another friend and I joined him on the bot slaughter.

Eagle's Nest was over in less than 5 minutes... I think it's the fastest we ever beat that one against bots. The only map where they seemed to actually give a fight was Essen.

NFC_Gun4Hire

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

446 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

i actually played vanilla '42 yesterday, and WOW what a difference. but i must say i like BFV better. haven't played DC thou in a few months.

Blastoid

Born to Blast

50 XP

11th May 2004

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

It must be about 4 months for me, BF42 is great but I had to do some upgrading to get my rig right for BFV so I didn't get around to reinstalling bf42 and DC. It looks like I might do it tonight though...

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

BeeF FlaPssince you got BFV? assuming you owned BF1942 beforehand. I think I played 1942 three times since BFV. and it's been about a month :(

I am itchin for some prop fightin'

Hey beef flaps remember ZeRo[Uk]? That's me if you do =).

Anyway i played DC yesturday, i got Bf vietnam today so yeah..

ScOrPY Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

15,582 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

Welcome to my neck of the woods Zero :)

Enjoy Vietnam :)

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

ZeRoNiTeHey beef flaps remember ZeRo[Uk]? That's me if you do =).

Anyway i played DC yesturday, i got Bf vietnam today so yeah..

I remember getting blown out of the sky by a name similar to that when I first started to play BF1942. :moon: You play Corral Sea a lot then?