hi my specs are: 2,66 GHZ 256DDR
i'm not a computer freak so i don't know what to add more.
You need more memory, and we need more info about your comp..video card, sound card etc...
Def. more memory
The more RAM isn't a definite. It would definettly help alot, but isn't a must.
We need more info about your graphics card.
Click your start button, click "run" and then type "dxdiag" and ok. Then click the display tab and it will show your current graphics card and and the graphics card memory.
Get at least 512ddr ram and as everyone else said, video card will help determine
- Windows XP, Me, 2000, or 98
- 933 MHz or faster CPU
- 256 MB or more RAM
- 16x or faster CD/DVD drive
- 2.0 GB of free hard drive space
- Internet/Network (2-32 players): Cable, DSL, or faster connection required; One set of game discs per player.
- Keyboard, Mouse
- DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- DirectX 9 compatible video card (AGP video card with 64 MB or more memory and one of these chipsets is required: NVIDIA GeForce 3 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater
heh, those requirements mean nothing. All you have to do is mess around with the game settings such as video and sound and you should be fine.
meh, it's what i got on the game, thought it might help a bit. of coruse settings alter what you need, but the point is if you dont have that, you might as well get it