Have Battlefield 1942? Try Galactic Conquest! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

www . galactic-conquest . net

An unofficial predecessor to the official Lucasarts Battlefront games, Galactic Conquest was developed 100% by independent fans on the Internet. Similar to the Battlefront games in feel and design, it was actually released before the original Star Wars: Battlefront and many Star Wars fans that have played it consider it still the best Star Wars action game ever to have been available. Its quality and degree of sophistication is quite simply amazing. I recommend any and all Battlefront fans to give the mod a try.

GC server's aren't often populated during weekdays these days, but people are usually on and playing during Saturday and Sunday.

Dawnofwar4

Trekkie and Stargater!

50 XP

14th January 2005

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

looks cool but how do i download it?

Cap'n Rommel

The Good

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

8,766 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

tried it ages ago, bf is much better

Dawnofwar4

Trekkie and Stargater!

50 XP

14th January 2005

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

grrr you idiot you should have said it was for BF1942 i downloaded that and it said where is your BF1942 folder and i dont have the game and why was this posted in the SWBF forums you should have put it into the BF1942 fourms, you have made me waste so much of my time today it took me 4 hours to download this thing what i thought was a game and look it was a mod you should make clear what you say in your posts and the link is not typed right!

Cap'n Rommel

The Good

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

8,766 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

He said it:

Have Battlefield 1942? Try Galactic Conquest!

Dawnofwar4

Trekkie and Stargater!

50 XP

14th January 2005

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

nope, it sounded like if you liked BF 1942 try Galactic Conquest, it sounded like it was a game like BF 1942 so he should make clear what he says, you knew the mod i didnt and i wasted my time downloading it, it took 4 hours!

Cap'n Rommel

The Good

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

8,766 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

don't blame others for you own mistakes....