Master-Chief

501st Clan Leader

50 XP

1st April 2006

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Who Thinks all da 501st Clans Should form in to 1?? If you do please tell us, as it will help everyone including the 501st Clans, Other Clans and non-clan players.. Is so it will be able to sort problems out as many people get confused etc. If you think so tell us what u think, that is it a good, bad or fairly good idea. And that will it help benefit every one on this forum and the game. *people wanting to form se my post in the "Clans & Teams Forum". _______________________________ As for me i think it could be both good and bad as the members can benefit alot but too many members can confuse people.

Squirrel7Hunter

Attacking Utapau

50 XP

26th September 2005

0 Uploads

295 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

yea thats what i was gonna say, there will be so many members, would you be able to fit them all on 1 server? you might have to do 2 other than that, yea you should join up cause I have seen so many 501st clans

L1nK

The Hero Of Time!

50 XP

21st March 2006

0 Uploads

109 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

eh, i dont completely agree with this because im just the kind of person who prefers to have 127327419 in a clan (Especially when im in it :P) not saying this is a bad idea im just saying it would cause alot of troubles, i think the 501sts should compete for the name. the losers could kiss my :moon:

RbK

Sssnake Griffin.

50 XP

8th January 2006

0 Uploads

514 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Personally, I think you shouldn't join up, it would only create more confusion. And look how far the other 501st Clan has gone, (nowhere) if you do join up with them, then you'll be doing all the work...think about it.

badass7

Much cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th April 2005

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

You could all just combine into a big clan, but the different clans seperate into smaller companys IE 501st 2nd company.

Voolvif Monn

I am the Sun God!Worship me!

50 XP

20th March 2006

0 Uploads

179 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Even if this would happen,in a few days they'll start fighting each other;It would be like a Galactic Civil War,LOL!

Squirrel7Hunter

Attacking Utapau

50 XP

26th September 2005

0 Uploads

295 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

hmm. thats a good idea badass7, but I also like the other idea where they should compete for the name... I guess making a big clan wouldnt work, too bad.