Alpha Strike Force (ASF) is recruiting! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago
asf2007-7.pngAlpha Strike Force (ASF) is recruiting for BF2142!

ASF's BF2142 Division is looking for new members to staff its team. If you are looking for a fun, relaxed yet competitive environment to play Battlefield 2142, please visit our website (Alpha Strike Force - Online Gaming Community), browse around and if you like what you see, put an application in!

Alpha Strike Force, currently running on its 9th year of operations, sponsors a civilized, safe and clean cut environment where gamers can compete against each other or other clans. You can read additional information about our clan in the FAQ section of our 2142 website. Also please feel free to stop by our ranked server running city maps 24/7 (both 16 player and 32 player size).

As always if you have any questions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to post on our recruitment forum.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

ASF Elrik

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

~V~

Yes, we at the Alpha Strike Force are seeking players who desire to be in a safe clean gaming community. We go to lengths to ensure we keep it nice in ASF. Government, sex, religion and politics are prohibited. We are a gaming community, it is all about gaming and fun! So if you are looking for such a club and you CAN abide by ASF's simple Code of Conduct, check us out.....we may be the organization you have been seeking! http://www.alphastrikeforce. com

____If you want to be a part of ASF's keep it safe and clean gaming environment, please in advance of submitting your application for membership, review the COC at: http://www.alphastrikeforce. com/code...20conduct.html ______________ ASF_Zebra Commander Alpha Strike Force

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Website Domain has changed to Home

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

~V~ Attention: ASF Website Domain has changed to Alpha Strike Force Alpha Strike Force - Online Gaming Community

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 9 years ago

Zebra+player+5216.png

Alpha Strike Force (ASF) is recruiting for BF2142, B2 NAW, AIX2!

ASFxis looking for new members to staff its team. If you are looking for a fun, relaxed yet competitive environment to play Battlefield 2142, BF2 NAW & AIX2 please visit our website (Alpha Strike Force - Online Gaming Community), browse around and if you like what you see, put an application in! Alpha Strike Force, currently running on its 10th year of operations, sponsors a civilized, safe and clean cut environment where gamers can compete against each other or other clans. You can read additional information about our clan in the FAQ section of our 2142 website. As always if you have any questions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to post on our recruitment forum. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Check us out at: http://www.alphastrikeforce.net