Have you considered becoming a Rogue Saint? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

[RS], the Rogue Saints, are recruiting mature, team minded, dedicated individuals for our Battlefield 2142 team. [RS] is an established clan. We have been around since May of 2002, starting as a Ghost Recon team, and eventually growing from there. We are currently playing BF2, BF2142, America's Army: Special Forces, and IL-2 Sturmovik in our Virtual Fighter Wing. We are well known within the gaming communities we play in as a mature and close-knit group of dedicated team and tactical minded gamers. Our principles (honor, teamwork, and dedication) have been successful in creating a fun and effective gaming environment. Our members ages range from 20 to 65 (most people are probably in their 30’s). We have people with military backgrounds, as well as folks without military backgrounds. Our Battlefield team started with the release of BF2, and has been an active team on several TWL ladders. Now we are ready to take the next step, and are looking for skilled players who are ready to build a winning tradition the right way in BF2142. We are recruiting players who want to help this team become a top tier team within the BF2142 community, and in the spirit of our track record in other games, one which will set the example of how teamwork and tactics can be used to become one of the top BF2142 teams. We will have our own BF2142 server and a Teamspeak server which we use for general communication, practices, and matches. Requirements: - You must be 20 years or older to join RS - You must be able to use in game voice communications - You must be willing to ‘keep it clean’ and act in a mature fashion, and believe in treating others with respect - You must believe in teamwork, and tactics, and you need to be able to work within an in game command structure (ie – follow orders when orders are given). - You must be dedicated and competitive. You should be able to commit to being active, and playing often. If this is the type of gaming ‘family’ you would like to belong to, and you meet the requirements listed above, please go to our website; www.rogue-saints.com , and fill out an application and/or post in our forums. See you on the battlefield, [RS] Command Team The Rogue Saints Are Recruiting...Visit Us Today ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------- www.rogue-saints.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

News update. The Rogue Saints 12v12 Titan team continues to move up the ladder. We are now 2-0 and ranked #16 on TWL. Join us and become part of a winning team.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Did you know that we have two teams. An 8v8 conquest and 12v12 titan.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Still looking for the few and the select that can become members of the Rogue Saints. Give us a look.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Rogue Saints is doing an excellent job in the 8v8 and 12v12 leagues on TWL. Are you looking for a team that prides it's team work, dedication, and commitment? Look no further. Sign up today.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

BF2142 is going strong. We are growing and becoming quit adept. How about joining the Rogue Saints.

For those that are also interested in GRAW2... After waiting literally for years through numerous broken promises and disappointments, our old "friends" at Ubisoft have finally delivered a new shooter that we can actually host on a dedicated server. Rogue Saints are pleased to announce the grand opening of our Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 dedicated server. GRAW 2 does not currently offer a way to join by IP, but you will find our server in the in-game browser as "Rogue Saints GRAW 2". It is currently set up for 24 players on a 10 minute Team Death Match. All of the TDM maps are in the rotation and you can respawn twice. There are no weapons restrictions and anticheat is enabled. Rogue Saints is in the process of forming a match team for this game and waiting to see which organizations will sanction competition. TWL has opened Eupropean Power Ladders and North American ladders are expected to open any day. Please come test our new GRAW 2 server and be sure to check back here frequently for news about the team. Anyone interested in joining the GRAW 2 team or any of our other fine teams please contact Skemos, our Clan Recruiting Officer, for details. For status of the Rogue Saints GRAW 2 server, click here.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

RS is still looking for mature players (20 and up). If you are a newbie or an old hand, it don't matter, come and join us.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

[RS], the Rogue Saints, are recruiting mature, team minded, dedicated individuals for the following teams:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 America's Army:Special Forces (Overmatch) IL-2 Sturmovik

[RS] is an established clan. We have been around since May of 2002, starting as a Ghost Recon team, and eventually growing from there. We are well known within the gaming communities we play in as a mature and close-knit group of dedicated team and tactical minded gamers. Our principles (honor, teamwork, and dedication) have been successful in creating a fun and effective gaming environment. Our members ages range from 20 to 65 (most people are probably in their 30’s). We have people with military backgrounds, as well as folks without military backgrounds.

We are recruiting skilled players who want to help each team become a top tier team within the gaming community. We will have our own server for each game and a Teamspeak server which we use for general communication, practices, and matches.

Requirements: - You must be 20 years or older to join RS - You must be able to use in game voice communications - You must be willing to ‘keep it clean’ and act in a mature fashion, and believe in treating others with respect - You must believe in teamwork, and tactics, and you need to be able to work within an in game command structure (ie – follow orders when orders are given). - You must be dedicated and competitive. You should be able to commit to being active, and playing often.

If this is the type of gaming ‘family’ you would like to belong to, and you meet the requirements listed above, please go to our website; http://www.rogue-saints.com , and fill out an application and/or post in our forums.

See you on the battlefield,

[RS] Command Team

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

Did you know that Rogue Saints BF2142 Titan team made it up to the 5th rung on their competition ladder? How did we get there? Through dedication and having fun. Check us out at Rogue Saints Home Page