veikko

Mapper

50 XP

18th October 2002

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i get this message, when i try to connect to my friend's server...: LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C). please help...

darin_sullivan7088

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Help.... ME too....

I Get..: "LAN servers are restricted to local clients" Did you work it out ??? Darin

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago
veikkoi get this message, when i try to connect to my friend's server...: LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C). please help...

just pull down consol in game n type sv_lan o

takeshiro

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd August 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

i connect to my isp cs server. but i facing the same problem too. i already use the step that u taught but still no change.. why?

system9

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th August 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

heyy, i am having the same problem, that step "sv_lan 0" only works if you're the host i think, but i am not sure. i start my condition zero, go to "find servers", then "internet" and i see hundreds, but NONE i am able to join -- it always says "LAN servers are restricted to local clients (class C)" please help!? ps. aparently it says i am running condition zero 1.3 (might this cause a problem??)

DJclash

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

The problem might be if your using a router or a firewall but i really dont know you might have to go to http://www.steampowered.com/ and check out their forums and get some help here. I'm not saying this isn't a great place to get help but Steam is the one that knows all the technical mumbo jumbo.