=[LSS]= Last Standing Soldiers Recruitment -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

I am Omega_Nemesis28, leader of =[LSS]= Last Standing Soldiers. We are recruiting anyone above 12+ and it doesn't matter how well you play. As long as you are active, you are welcomed in our clan. You MUST have Xfire and a microphone, along with TeamSpeak. Our servers are: 24 Players Battlefield 2142 Ranked 8.2.121.55:16567

Team Speak ts9.gameservers.com:8821 Forums http://lssclan.clanservers.com/forums

If interested in joining - sign up on the forums and post in the Recruitment section then wait for approval. We are considering expanding into Counter Strike Source and other PC games, but in order to make a move such as this we need more members! So, come join us, and become one of the Last Standing Soldiers!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Used to be a pretty good BF2 server, but now the admins are a bunch of nubs. They will kick you if you own them and claim that you have an aimbot. For real, they are the admins, if you were using an aimbot they should be able to tell by PB screenshots. Frankly they suck now, and they can't handle it so they will kick anyone that kills them. A form of stat padding really, EA should look into it.