-=MTRS=- is RECRUITING -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

This clan is to play with friendly people and to have fun we have good, loyal members that like squading up together unfortunatly right now we do not have a server though you do not have to go through any training or stuff like that just ask me -=MTRS=- Yupo or the leader -=MTRS=- J.McInotsh1234 or J.McIntosh1234

If you need to know it stands for midnight tactical recon squad just ask us and your in but not until after you read the rules on our forum If you are not a team player please don't join this clan is mostly USA people but other english speaking countries are welcome right now this is only for 2142 and Battlefield 2 occasionally we do have clan battles and I am trying to hook us up with some now. There is no age limit just as long as you act mature Our clan has dreams to go big and you could help us If interested reply to this post or post in our forum: Come and talk to MTRS members and others :: Index Just ask for a moderator, yupo or jinx, or mcintosh our admin. Our website is under contruction and will be posted as soon as it is available. THANK YOUyay.gif