Team Special Forces - Now Recruiting -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hello and Welcome to the Team Special Forces recruitment thread. I am [SF]Longboardskier, The Adjutant of the 1BFD (First Battlefield Division). Let me tell you about Team Special Forces, Who we are and what we can offer you.

Team Special Forces is an on-line gaming community established in December 1997. We are an international team, so we have people playing from all around the world. We currently officially support four Games although members play together using the [SF] tag in other game that we do not have an official division in. I will tell you about our BF2142 Division:

Battlefield 2142 - 1BFD - Founded March 31 2005 - Commanding Officer - [SF]G.Holt Battlefield 2142 is another of our main division's. Founded in 2005 for BF2 we have had success in TWL and in scrims. We have just recently joined TWL (Team Warefare League) for 2142, and we're excited to get the competition rolling. The division currently has over 50 members and is growing always. Anyone who donates $5 to the Division Server fund gets Ranked Server Admin.

Team Special Forces has no skill requirements. We don't care how good a gamer you are as long as you present the right attitude. Team Special Forces will never force you too donate. Donation frequency and amount are fully at the discretion of the donor. Every month a finance report is prepared with all amounts incoming and outgoing. We have full financial transparency and all questions are answered promptly.

We are always recruiting at Team Special Forces :: Free the Oppressed! Any questions please Post Here or register on our website and post in the Public Forum.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

We are still actively recruiting members of all skill levels! We now have our own 24 slot ranked server! Server IP: 193.93.47.91:16567

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

Still recruiting! Come join us on our new ranked server: 193.93.47.91:16567

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Still recruiting!