The Art of Warfare is recruiting! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

TAW The Art of Warfare is currently Recruiting for our Battlefield Division. The mission of The Art of Warfare is to build the premier international online gaming organization, through cooperative development as an independent community focused on structured gaming, while holding paramount honor, friendship, loyalty, and fair play. TAW hosts a variety of games- From America's Army to World of Warcraft, and we are looking for players 16 years old and up. We are an organization of 800+ members, with full time dedicated servers to meet the needs of members, and real time Voice over communications such as TeamspeakĀ© and XfireĀ© to provide the most comprehensive gaming experience. We span the globe nationally and internationally, with involvement in Gaming Leagues and ladders that use multi-level tier groups for ranking, privilege and overall recognition. TAW is a non profit organization, not a clan, which means we can provide our members with faster, more organized gaming information and features than many others. We are currently accepting applications for Battlefield 2/2142 and are looking for dedicated gamers who are looking for a mature environment to play in. Please visit our website at http://www.taw.net and feel free to browse through our site. To join: you will find a link at the left with the words Join TAW! Click on that, then the Battlefield Division link and fill out the application...it only takes a few minutes. You will then receive an email from The Art of Warfare welcoming you to our organization. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via e-mail or x-fire = rebeljeep. If you decide to join TAW please use me as a reference. Thank you for your time, and see you on the battlefield! RebelJeep The Art of Warfare