A lot of people wanting Mods.. -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Saying you have a mod idea doesn't help if your not willing to make it so this beeing said anything after this isn't me just begging for a mod it is just random ideas that I think would be cool.

1942 Mod like the original (what a great game) but since we get the cool unlock system and custum kits it would be pretty cool.

Or hell even a BF2 mod the fact there are less bugs and the engine is updated a bit you get better unlock capibilities I think if we just moved BF2 into 2142 it would be a great game. I doubt it would go over well with EA so you would probably have to name it and change the stuff in it or something.

The starwars mod will be fun and I guess thats the only ideas I think I want to put up atm. I may actually go out and start working on one of them shortly but depends if I finish the game I am making or not.

JinRenegade

From da Renegade! (For [SR]!)

50 XP

8th December 2006

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Hey, im the guy who made the "C&C 3 Mod Idea", and if i could mod or something, i would be willing and would start right now. But i dont know how to do it. But if there are modders out there that havent got any ideas, then they can look at mine or other's ideas. And you say there is going to be a star wars mod? Cool! But wouldnt it be a little bit like Battlefront/2??

Sk8rJess

Killeristic

50 XP

9th June 2005

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

use the search button. everyone has to start modding somewhere.