Kit Editing -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I wanted to change around the kits for a map my friend is creating. it is a sniping map and so i wanted to equip all the kits with sniper gear but keep their special (i.e Assault-sniper would keep defib and health hub. support-sniper would keep ammo hub. and so on) At first i tried to edit the kits files directly but this would mean the map would not be able to be ran as well as normal bf2142 and the changes cause a crash. i then tried to made a new kits (EU_Assault2.con and change to this in map init.con file.) this changed the kit but not as i wanted it to (allowed only the 4 stock equipment) but it didnt crash or interfer with the normal game ( allow you to play ranked bf2142 without reverting old files.) i am guessing that i need to change or create more files then i am now. I created 8 files, and edited 1 init.con (of new map) EU_Support2.con EU_Recon2.con EU_Assault2.con EU_Anti-Vehicle2.con (below) And pac versions of the same ObjectTemplate.create Kit EU_Anti-Vehicle2 ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1 ObjectTemplate.kitType Engineer rem For MiniMap HUD ObjectTemplate.kitType Anti-Vehicle ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate Anti-Vehicle ObjectTemplate.geometry EU_Kits ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 2 ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 10 ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1 ObjectTemplate.dropHeadwear helmet ObjectTemplate.abilityRestoreRate 0.05 ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleRadius 8 ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleStrength 0.075 ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleMaterial 84 ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 2 ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4 ObjectTemplate.kitCustomPic "Ingame\GeneralIcons\FieldUnlocks\Unlock_tmp.tga" rem ------------------------------------- ObjectTemplate.addTemplate Knife ObjectTemplate.addTemplate eu_sni ObjectTemplate.addTemplate eu_av ObjectTemplate.addTemplate unl_repair

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

very sorry for the multi posts the site crashed out for me i didnt relize it had post till now

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Don't worry about it... That kind of shit happens sometimes;)

It has all been fixed now:)

speeddemon45

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

22nd March 2007

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#4 7 years ago

really its possible to do that because I am wondering if that is possible or not.