The Typer

Formerly justincase3

50 XP

20th June 2006

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I hope I can find what I am looking for in this thread.

I looked around ModDB and didn't get too many results, same at bf2files. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that has a good similar structure like Allied Intent Extended for Battlefield 2142.

AIX is a mod developed by, if I am correct, the same people who make Allied Intent. But instead of being online focused, AIX worked hard on making changes primarily for the single-player portion of Battlefield 2. Multiple map packs were included, and the mod is a nice fun challenge. It is a worth download of perfection for the single-player portion of Battlefield 2 for those who wanted justice for the game. The game also featured brand new weapons and items for each class, and each class was more equipped to make each role much more fun and fulfilling to its ideal.

Does anyone know of a mod for 2142 that does this, including new skins (AIX included those, along with simply new models) possibly? Don't be too worried about finding one with unlocked weapons (if it doesn't have the unlocks, I think I know a way to use the FFOLKS mod to unlock weaopns anyways).

Thanks.