FedRebel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

120 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

2142 as it is involves Asia and Europe locked in war, What about the western hemisphere?

The United States would be fighting against an alliance of Latin American nations for control over the remaining habitable land in the western hemisphere

thoughts?

I have no modding skills of my own so this is just a brainstorm that I think would be fun to play

WHATSthatNOOB

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I think the EU combined with america, much like the 1st and second world war.

Or the USA have their own food and don't want to share hence didn't go to war. Or they just got wiped out. Who knows. All i know is, a mod like that would take time, people, possibly money.

Nice idea though, if that happened i'd like to see new weapons and unlocks.

WHATSthatNOOB

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago
Fadeaway

Fegh.

50 XP

4th March 2007

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Other way round. US combined with the EU, otherwise they'd be called something ridiculous, like the 'United Nations' (imagine that :rolleyes: ).

My personal idea is that Mt. St. Helens went off, making the US a rock-encased wasteland. That, or the ice overwhelmed it like every other country. Besides, what about an Eastern Strike? Let the EU hit the PAC at home for a change.

EDIT:

Still, I can see why you'd like to take a look at the US: so far, there's been no information as to what happened to North and South America during all this (though I think the trailer showing the ice sheet expansion shows most or at least part of North America getting frozen).

LDIF7

I can dance all day!!!

50 XP

28th September 2004

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Nah, a PAC should prevail this time and crush EU :P