BF 2142.EXE error -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I have installed the game a few times, no problems with install but the moment I click icon to start game I get a error with the BF2142.exe. I have tried several different Crackz but continue to get the same error. Any Ideas?

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

get a legal copy

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Man your good, I'm glad I logged in and asked. Is everyone here as smart azz!! you are, if so I am in for a wonderful surprise. Thanks for nothing

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

What do you expect when you come to a forum full of people who actually went out and paid for the game? Why would we know that or have to? Don't be cheap and go out and lay down a half a bill to get it. And if you are trying to run it without the CD, don't! That lowers your FPS's and PB will kick you for that so stop being lazy and press a button to remove that CD.

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
ddisco22;3450200Man your good, I'm glad I logged in and asked. Is everyone here as smart azz!! you are, if so I am in for a wonderful surprise. Thanks for nothing

listen kid, nobody's gonna help you with your problem here. if you just can't spend a few bucks for the legal copy, don't cry about that you can't run it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

first off guys or gals which ever, I wasnt crying about it. I have no problem buying a game if I have to. I just figured someone with a little sense may know of a way around the error. If you fellas cant assist with a basic question then just say so you dont have to be ignorant about (grow the f!@# up).

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

If there was a way to fix it, you probably wouldn't get an answer anyways. I believe www.play.com has a 50% discount on 2142 if you hurry.

swartsengagger

blowing heads off

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

HAHA I totaly know how to fix this since i installed my copy on mine and my brothers pc but how hard u try your not going to be able to play it online without the DVD :P and u also need an account wich u don't have without registrating .....

conclusion but the game!!!!

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

all he needs is a unique cd-key. and he only gets it with DVD. bad luck. :P

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

OK i bought the legel copy of this game... but i am still getting the black screen then it says that theres a 2142 .exe error how do i fix that plz tell me