BF2142 Instant Crash -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I have the legal version of BF2142 and I just bought it. I can join the game and see all the servers in multiplayer but when I connect right when I hit join game, it instantly turns off my computer and restart. Weird?

Specs:

Videocard: ATI Radeon X1050 Soundcard: Nvidia nForce Audio Direct X9.0 I have 20 GBs available on hard drive Microsoft Windows XP Professional Media Center Edition 1024MB Ram Processor: AMD Athlon XP 3000+

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

It is strange, but you're not alone. A lot of people have reported similar faults. Make sure you have the latest updates for BF, 1.50 now. Update PunkBuster (google punkbuster, you'll find the home page for updating), and if all else fails, reinstall. You should have no problem running BF with your specs, the game is just a bit buggy, especially when not updated.

Good luck :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Alright.. thanks, Ill try all that.. Im going to try to update audio and video driver too.

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

is it a pnkbsterF error? or something of the sort? you should delete all of your punk buster files and reinstall if thats the case, I had that problem atleast.