BF2142 : Northen Stike DOSENT WORK! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I recently bought the addon for 2142, and downloaded it useing EA link but everytime I try to install it dosent do anything. Anyone else have this problem?

Legend-Undertaker

Dont Touch Me Or Your Dead!

50 XP

17th November 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Hi Harry The Problem Is That PunkBuster My Need Updating ( If You Have It ) Or You Will Have To Add Me On MSN Or Xfire If You Have And I Will Help You Mate Ok!!!!....

XFire: l3g3ndund3rtak3r MSN: jones.hugh@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

ok, ill add u on xfire

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

I have EXACTLY the same problem.. Do you know of a way to fix it? I have the very latest editions of Punkbuster already, but can't install NS correctly.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

Straight from the horse's mouth:

Response (EA Tech Jonas M.) Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here at Electronic Arts Technical Support. I’m sorry for the difficulty with Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike.

To be able to register the booster pack to you, you have to type in the serial number of the booster pack on the box at the lower right hand corner of the link that I give below:

EA LINK

When you purchase the game through EA Downloader, you'll get a serial number (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is the code you need.

I've had some terrible hassle getting NS to show up in 2142, but this did the trick. Remember to register NS to the same account you used to log into BF2142!

(otherwise you may end up with one 2142-only account, and another with NS-only)

Unrelated issue, but it's also worth a warning - if you mistype your EA Account password a few times when logging into BF2142, you're locked out and may have to contact EA Support. Very annoying for dyslexic players, or hamfisted finger chumps.

Hope that helps. I'm in near constant contact with EA Support this last week as I've having a range of hassles on several PCs running 2142/NS :mad:

However (to be fair) EA Support always seem to come back with the solution within a couple of days, so I'll give them their dues.

Cheers!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Okay, that's interesting, but where do you enter the serial key? I have the key, but never saw anywhere to input it!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

Scroll down a bit on the page, the entry box is in the lower-right corner of your browser window...

"To redeem an EA Link code, enter it here: "

(Click this line to go to the EA LINK registration page I mentioned)

Here's a link to EA Support, you can always give them a shout if you still have problems.

Cheers again!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

Thanks a lot, that's a big help :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 13 years ago

Sweeeet! It works, thanks a lot mate :D