cant get anything about this game to work -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

this really sucks... im about to throw it out the window.. when i first bought the game, about a year ago, when i went to multiplayer, i couldnt get any servers whatsoever on the screen... so i tried singleplayer, only one map worked, the otheres made the game crash, so i quit "playing" cuz it was just too frustrating, recently everyone i know is playing this game and is wanting me to play also, i cant get the friggen thing working, i tried the patch, i get the {patch failed} thing then says patch complete, whic is absolute BS, now the game gets to the login screen and crashes, ive ununstalled reinstalled.... ive never been so frustrated in my entire ife than with this game that supposedly is awesome.....

::edit:: here are my sys specs:

• Maximum Memory Capacity: 32768 MB
  • Currently Installed Memory: 2048 MB
  • Available Memory Slots: 4
  • Number of Banks: 6
  • Dual Channel Support: N.A.
  • CPU Manufacturer: GenuineIntel
  • CPU Family: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.20GHz Model 4, Stepping 3
  • CPU Speed: 3200 MHz

and my graphiocs card is a nvidia geforece 6600 battlefront files says these are the graphics cards it works on, why not 6600 and not the rest of them? GeForce 5800 series GeForce 5900 series GeForce 6200 series GeForce 6800 series GeForce 7300 series GeForce 7800 series GeForce FX 5700 series GeForce FX 5900 series GeForce FX 5950 series