Cd Key already in use/Already registered with an account? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Me and my dad got BF2142 about 4 days ago, and since then we've been sending EA a bunch of e-mails telling them about this problem, and also trying to fix it ourselves. One thing that may be the problem is that, when we first tried to register, my dad used my name and age 'n all that stuff, and it said im too young. So maybe it's blocking us from making any more accounts which is a TOTAL WASTE of my allowance. Whaaa whaaa. :bawl: Errr.....Anyway.... I think the register thingy was for the game, not for a new account to make soldiers. And stuff. Anyway, since I dunno, i'll describe it... It was all blue in the backround and there were about 6-9 little boxes around the middle that light up when you passed a page. Then again, why would the "Create new account" button lead us there....To reg the game instead of US?? We did the whole thing with the retrieve account password and username, and we tried them, and it showed the same error... We have yet to uninstall then reinstall, but we'll do that as a last resort. Please help! :confused::bawl::(

sycosteve

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

uninstall the game then reinstall apply the latest patch 1.25 i think it is... when it ask you if you want to register the game you can.. or you can choose not to register it, if you do make sure your born before 1980.. hint hint:) and remeber to write donw the birstdate you register with including year.

sycosteve

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

after post my reply .. i relized, i have almost identical error... heres my probelum... my hard driver died so i have newone.. so i reinstall game.. and cant remeber what name i used in the game.. so i retireve the name testysoldier... yadaydya--- when i enter it it says invalid cd key.. or it gives my cd key already registered??? how/were do i go now. i already tried the entering my cd key again thre the games suppourt folder..ect... download that bat file off ea nothings working???