KoalaMeatPie

Cute And Fluffy, In My Tummy!

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

each Time I load up the Game, the first or Second Server i join, after about 5-10 minutes, It freezes up, then i get a message saying "EA MASter Server Connection lost" And I get back to the *empty* Server Selection screen.

Yet my internet never Dropped.

When I reload the Game (I have to Exit seeing as the Game can not detect the connection) The Problem is resolved and I don't get booted unless Its Clear that I am about to get a Gold Medal.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

You aren't getting kicked because you are going to get a gold medal. LOL!

Just randomness. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just take a brake from the game right now. The 1.1 patch is supposed to resolve all the client side issues. Lets only pray it does for server side and no more bugs, too.

kid311

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th July 2006

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Try going to start - my documents - and delete the bf2142 file that is in there. When u start bf2142 again it will recreate that file and may fix your prob i had a simular prob and that fixed it. I hope this helps u good luck

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

All that does is reset your game back to default settings. There is nothing there that will help you keep a connection to EA's master server by removing it.

kid311

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th July 2006

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

While trying to log in all i got was connection lost to ea master server and i talked to ea tech support and after we figured out all my port i needed where and nothing was blocking the connection we tried deleting the file and it worked fine owell if it taked u back to default setting how hard is it to change things back to the way they were its a min.

KB-Smoker

Just chillen...

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

i have trouble too i cant even get into the game now only single game it hang for ages saying " cant log on to master EA sever" i have install uninstall and re installed . the game tried 1.05 patch then 1.06 so i gt nothing to loose by doing 1.10 beta . :beer:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago
kid311;3427354While trying to log in all i got was connection lost to ea master server and i talked to ea tech support and after we figured out all my port i needed where and nothing was blocking the connection we tried deleting the file and it worked fine owell if it taked u back to default setting how hard is it to change things back to the way they were its a min.

We go to school so we can learn how to communicate with other people. Nobody has any idea what you just said.