duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

well this is weird - yesterday i played knife & pistol, where i received my resupply silver badge. but when i watched my awards, it wasn't there! and i haven't experienced any new career points either. it's like my stats were frozen ffs... i couldn't and damn i still can't receive any points or awards...

wtf is wrong?!

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

ok nevermind, seems that's the problem at EA, not at me.

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Congratulations you stat padder. Those servers are illegal and anyone who plays on one is defined as a stat padder technically.

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

lol whatever. i don't have a problem with it, do you?

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

in fact i've been called cheater, hacker, godmode user and some kinda one-shot-one-kill hack user. now you say i'm stat padder also, whatever. the truth is i play k'n'p for fun, just like everybody else. if every server with its own rules is illegal, hell then almost all of them are illegal.

anyway, it's really funny to hear this from you.

duskAngel

bf2142 geek

50 XP

28th November 2006

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

in fact i've been called cheater, hacker, godmode user and some kinda one-shot-one-kill device user. now you say i'm stat padder also. the truth is i play k'n'p for fun, just like everybody else. and if you say every server with its own rules is illegal, hell then almost all of them are illegal and most of players are... what? pirates? criminals? whatever.

still it's funny to hear this from you.

Crimson_Might

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I have never played on those servers. Our clan has our own server and I have never played on any other server because of that. We don’t condone how EA defines what is legal and what isn’t because you’re right, it’s just a game and you play to have fun, but we understand that the rules are in place for a reason and they want everyone to have an equal playing ground in each server. If you strictly play just to have fun though go play in an unranked server because it doesn’t matter right?

Crimson_Might

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

I have never played on those servers. Our clan has our own server and I have never played on any other server because of that. We don’t condone how EA defines what is legal and what isn’t because you’re right, it’s just a game and you play to have fun, but we understand that the rules are in place for a reason and they want everyone to have an equal playing ground in each server. If you strictly play just to have fun though go play in an unranked server because it doesn’t matter right?