No-CD error HELP!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I installed battlefield 2142 fine on my pc just yesterday I bought an legit copy from gamestop

Well, Every time i start up the game at the splash screen i have the Following Message - error message "Please ensure battlefield 2142 Install Disc is in the drive, select ok"

But the Disc is inserted and Ready to Play

I flat out can not get this game to play. I had no problem installing BF 2 Complete Collection

Can some one give me some advice?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Lawl, Get a no cd patch, its legal long as you have a valid cd key It'll fix the problem. DO NOT LINK TO SITES THAT HAVE CRACKS

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago
Dell970;4342483Lawl, Get a no cd patch, its legal long as you have a valid cd key It'll fix the problem. DO NOT LINK TO SITES THAT HAVE CRACKS

It is working now thanks :D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

No problem mate, anytime!. You used Game copy world? I’m so smart aren’t I? That’s from working at TotalGamingNetwork.com, lawl :D

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Actually .... This is illegal and against the EULA of ALL games do to the fact that it circumvents the protections on the software.

As network staff you should know better. But then I guess you do not.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago
Actually .... This is illegal and against the EULA of ALL games do to the fact that it circumvents the protections on the software.

Bullshit, its legal, Read the Manuals that you get with the games "You may make one copy of of the software for backup" which inlcudes No CD patch, as your CD Might be busted. Any big Game Dev will tell you the same thing. DICE, EA, UbiSoft, etc.... If you want to insist on saying I am wrong, I will call DICE or EA and ask them

You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.

It isnt against the law to fix a .exe, Try again. Is legal. Has no cracks. Ive Read the whole EULA on games, I dont see one bloddy line that doesnt stop you from using No CD patches.

GameCopyWorld only supplies Information and Tools necessary to make a PERSONAL BACKUP of legally owned Game CD/DVD's.GameCopyWorld in NO WAY links or makes it possible to illegally download or acquire any copyrighted game(s) or Serials/Keys (including CD/DVD & Activation Keys).

Software license agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
Dell970;4345560Bullshit, its legal, Read the Manuals that you get with the games "You may make one copy of of the software for backup" which inlcudes No CD patch, as your CD Might be busted. Any big Game Dev will tell you the same thing. DICE, EA, UbiSoft, etc.... If you want to insist on saying I am wrong, I will call DICE or EA and ask them It isnt against the law to fix a .exe, Try again. Is legal. Has no cracks. Ive Read the whole EULA on games, I dont see one bloddy line that doesnt stop you from using No CD patches. Software license agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just to clarify this: Using a NO CD patch does indeed circumvent the protections put on the cd. It does NOT repair the cd's exe file as the exe isn't broken. Most people use them because they have scratched their cd's and need to use it. This is NOT a legal means of using the product what so ever. There is one part that He was right in however. You are allowed to make ONE back up of your digital media so long as said back up is WHOLE and INTACT including the protections on said disk. But it is obvious how reliable the information that he gives is. .... LOl