Gaffel7

Voyager-

50 XP

17th January 2006

0 Uploads

173 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I have a small problem which is getting on my nerves!! I installed Battlefield, because I formatted. patched with the latest. I start up, all happy:D I join a game (online) after 10sec ingame. it goes back to the server list with a small box "Punkbuster" I thought it had to to with the patch, so I deinstalled, reinstalled, patch 1.40, than the newest. It still freaking happends!! So I installed the Punkbuster server thingy, I select BF2142. Hit update, it downloads some. I'm happy:D And now it still does NOT work!! I could post this on EA forums, but the account thingys there are making my stress even worser.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Try creating manual rules in your firewall (if you use one) to allow PnkBstr A, B and ANY other PB files access to the internet. Although it should happen automatically, sometimes it doesn't.

Gaffel7

Voyager-

50 XP

17th January 2006

0 Uploads

173 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

it's all alowed. I reinstalled BF, no use. PB, no use updated trough their site no use.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

If that's the case, I would suggest contacting EA support. Although they WILL suggest all the things you've done already, they can be very helpful with persistent problems.