Problems within BF 2142 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

everytime i go on bf 2142 i always get like a black screen flash on for like 3 seconds then go back off and it'll be laggy for like 10 second's and i have no idea why, my graphics are all on high but my pc should be able to handle it.

2 gigs of ddr2 ram 2x 120 GB hard drives ATI Radeon x1800xt Dual 3.2 gghz processor

Any help is appreciated.

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Is this while loading or while playing in-game?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Its ingame, at totally random times and also my menus cock up aswell like the go black and i cant see the servers or hud or any buttons or letters on the main menu but im pretty sure thats because of the black screening all the time

I also have the latest drivers

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I also have a crash to desktop, don't know why. Happens at any time during combat.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

ummm totally different matter mate, mine doesnt crash to desktop

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Yeah...but I'm posting in here because it's a "problem with BF2142" :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

plsssssssss help me. i cant play bf 2142. its asking for some username and password. cant anyone provide me one?

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

D3A7H, that isn't lag. Or at least bad lag. I am running a far superior computer and it takes the same amount of time to load in the game. The problem is if your desktops resolution and refresh rate is different then your in game settings and it will has to load all of the textures of the menus, I suspect. Change them to match and you'll shave a few seconds off. zindadevan, are you asking us to give you a username and password? LOL!