Badman12

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd May 2007

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Heres the routine I'm getting; join a server, get about five minutes worth of gametime. Then I get kicked with an error window that says Punkbuster. Nothing more.

I joined an empty server for the hell of it. Get the same error.

I have the latest patch and everything. Suggestions?

the_user

Father, Son, And Holy Ghost!!!

50 XP

25th January 2007

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I have a similar problem. It is usually the server kicking me becuase I have a high ping. I just kept joining servers until it quit kicking me.

God Bless, The_User

TheLastSuperman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th January 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Go to [COLOR=royalblue]PunkBuster Online Countermeasures[/COLOR] and download the [COLOR=red]pbsetup.exe[/COLOR], as your punkbuster may not be up to date or it could be the ping problem as said above but try the updating! To you both, I extend a sincere - GOOD LUCK! Sincerely, TheLastSuperman =of= [COLOR=royalblue]www.2142Tournament.com[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]www.TournamentGamingWorld.com[/COLOR]

generalkenobi32

Jedi Master

50 XP

29th May 2007

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

same problem, i've downoloaded punkbuster and have updated it, but it's not working.

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
TheLastSuperman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th January 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

If you know how, try deleting the EvenBalance Regitry Keys/Values and re-install PunkBuster via the setup. *After deletion, RESTART and then run the pbsetup.exe.... that should do it hopefully else do the above - Truoble Ticket (ohh my) Sincerely,

TheLastSuperman =of= [COLOR=royalblue]www.2142Tournament.com[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]www.TournamentGamingWorld.com[/COLOR]