Rank not updating -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

After being inactive for several months (and having a computer change during that time) I've recently gotten to a point where I should rank up, but it just says that I'm over the rank up mark by about 200. At the time I should of ranked up I was either commander or got many medals in one match (can't recall which). This has happened to me before a year ago with BF2, which then deterred me from BF2. Any ideas on what to do?

TheLastSuperman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th January 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Allright, this used to be common for me BUT when you go tp play again at a later date is your rank up to par? If so it's just the EA Master server not updating your info instantly! So you can exit the game and then start back up and sometimes it's updated, see if that's the case and reply back. To you, I extend a sincere - GOOD LUCK! Sincerely, TheLastSuperman =of= [COLOR=royalblue]www.2142Tournament.com[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]www.TournamentGamingWorld.com[/COLOR]

cerealkilleronurass

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd April 2007

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

i have a prob. im 400 points over my rank mark and not geting my unlock avalibel icon . been 3 days naw and still no unlock ???? the bar on the left is full wight and points are right but never said "congratulations soldier you have gone up in rank " are the servers doun or somthing is any one ealse geting this prob ?????

TheLastSuperman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th January 2008

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Ouch, hate to hear that one... unfortunately waiting on EA to reply if they will send me a disk copy of the game since mine no longer works on EADM but I have not heard this from anyone on the sites I frequent. Try cleaning your cache and for advanced users look into your My Documents folder for the folder called Battlefield 2142 and see what you can find, save a copy of the folder before doing anything and if all else fails... DELETE IT!, when you restart the game it will bring it back :) BUT you will have to redo all your setting i.e. controls etc unless you made a copy of the original folder... if you did then copy only what is needed as some contents form the origianl could be fubaring your stuff. Got it? If not get in contact w/ me on the 2142 Tournament site listed under my name and the TS info is on the main page.... best bet is late on Friday nights or Saturday during the day. GMT-5/EST Sincerely,

TheLastSuperman =of= [COLOR=royalblue]www.2142Tournament.com[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]www.TournamentGamingWorld.com[/COLOR]