to_plus_to

Too to, for you two, too

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Well, 2 things, i want to know how to operate the darned 2142cc. I have everything i need installed and i can get it running, i just dont know anything else really. I also want to know how to make/rent a server and make myself a full admin and all of that, someone want to tell me what to do or at least point me in the right direction?

Crimson_Might

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

240 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

CC has many more problems then its worth. You cannot host a ranked server off of any server box you own. Only like 20 providers in the world have access to them. I would recommend checking out the planet. They have awesome support section and decent prices, and come to think of it CC has some nice support forums, too. Check them out.

to_plus_to

Too to, for you two, too

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Ok... ill get to renting a server later, but for now, i just want to be able to use the CC on any server. There is this server I have admin rights to already and the owner is the full admin. He told me to get the CC working and he would tell me the information, i dont really know what to do to "get it working" and i dont know where to put the "information" at. does anyone know?