DEADEYE

Wild west mod of RTCW

50 XP

23rd April 2003

0 Uploads

3,213 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

hey guys i bought c.s hl last week what patches do i need to update to current gaming .ps an best mods /? thnx

succorso

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,025 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago
winhey guys i bought c.s hl last week what patches do i need to update to current gaming .ps an best mods /? thnx[/QUOTE] Hi! Well, I would say it SHOULD update as soon as you launch Steam (if you use Steam) or as soon as you try to connect to a server. You say you bought hl Counterstrike? How much? Man, that kind of stinks. Check this out: http://hl2files.com/file.info?ID=18828#Download That is the link to HL2files.com download for Counterstrike 1.6 Steam installer, which all you have to do is install if you have Half Life and it is the full retail version FOR ABSOLOUTELY FREE! :lol: #1: Do you have Half Life? :cool: #2: Do you know what Steam is? :cool: #3: Want more help? :D #4: PM or post here for more help, and I'll be glad to. Some great mods for CS are...none! Counterstrike is usu non modded, it just has little differences in the maps. The maps are where you really "mod". You see, Counterstrike IS a mod, a full blown official mod. Also: Heard about CS: Condition Zero? Don't go buy it when it comes out, I am pretty sure it will be there for Steam users for FREE! If you have space, just download this full Steam install here: http://hl2files.com/file.info?ID=18861 It includes these mods and games for free: Half-Life - Half-Life: Deathmatch Classic - Half-Life: Opposing Force - Half-Life: Team Fortress Classic - Half-Life: Counter-Strike - Half-Life: Day of Defeat - Ricochet [QUOTE=hl2files.com]Steam is also a game browser, updater, and buddy messenger all wrapped into one fantastic package with other perks included as well as some yet to come.

Cya L8eR! :D

TheProphet

Honor over Glory!

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

88 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

ok if i download this steam thing i can get all the half life games for free? i dont even have the half life game but i allready pre orderd HL2 :rock: i just want to know because that would be fu**in sweeeet :rock:

succorso

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,025 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
TheProphetok if i download this steam thing i can get all the half life games for free? i dont even have the half life game but i allready pre orderd HL2 :rock: i just want to know because that would be fu**in sweeeet :rock:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I just bought the Platinum-5 pack on eBay for 6 bucks. People say (everyone says) you can get pretty much everything for free. I'm not clear on this though: You might have to have a valid hl1 key to get the others. If you want HL1 w/ the key, I'll sell it to ya. I got a new unused one. Maybe on eBay. Lemme know.

azzkiker

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

5th January 2003

0 Uploads

4,259 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

You mean like Day of Defeat? You can buy that as a retail version as well! ;)

Yea, CS is a FREE modification if u have Half-Life. CS: Condition Zero, a.k.a. CS 2 will not be free. It's also NOT literally a mod cuz it's own engine comes with the game!

~azz

synshadow

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

peeps you dont get anything free on steam exept if you bought a game that comes with games standard. i bought the hlaf-life platinum 5 pack and condition zero(cs) and i got every single game on steam(all the ones that say avalable games) which really is all of them