Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Salute! The 130th Panzer Lehr Division is a German playing Division who are enthusiasts of realism and teamwork. We are a bunch of english speaking Americans & Europeans. We play the Forgotten Hope mod for Battlefield 1942. We also use a realistic WWII era German ranking system along with a realistic unit structure and germanic names. We do not have room in the 130th Pz for uncooperative solo players, we are looking for enthusiatic players who are serious and can cooperate with our chain of command.

The mission of the 130th Panzer Lehr Division is to achieve a high battle success rating through organized unit cooperation, training, and stratiegic planning. We accept all those who are dedicated, cooperative, and like to have fun doing it. Our division policies may seem strict at times but we do have an 'open-door policy' so at anytime you feel that something is wrong feel free to voice your opinion to your Commanding Officer, who will forward your concerns to Division High Command.

Upon completion of your Recruitment Application Form, you will be placed in one of our Battalions. Our Battalions include:

Pz - The Panzer Bn. is our armored unit.

Grn - The Gernadier Bn. is our infantry unit.

Lw - The Luftwaffe Bn. is our air unit.

Kmdo - The Kommando Unit contains our Special Operations.

SN - The Sniper Unit contains our Sharpshooting Infantry.

As for in-game play we conduct:

Trainings - We train our soldiers how to use thier weapons, battle formations, radio communications, co-op between units, etc.

Missions - Missions are scenario battles against the enemy with objectives to complete.

Campaign - In a Campaign we fight an Allied Division once a week and the battles are in chronological order. The maps are played using a 'push' method. For instance, We fight the Allies on Omaha Beach, they defeat us, which pushes us back inland, so the next map would be Bocage. We fight the Allies in Bocage, and defeat them, which pushes them back to Omaha Beach.

Public Practice - Where we play in a public server while practicing what we learned in training.

Just for Fun - Where we just play for fun on a private or public server.

If you are interested, create a new post in this board ('Join Us') and leave your:

Name: Age: Email: MSN: Other contacts: Any additional info:

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Holy crap you guys are organized. ;p

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Damn Right,

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

lol, i would be too scared to join your clan =p

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

lol, We are just organised in game. Outside that we are normally people. We have some cool in game systems.

Andersen.SN

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Hey,

I would definatly be interested. Sounds like a really cool clan. I was in the 21st Panzer but eventually had enough of the BS, but i have been missing a really organized clan ever since. I think it really makes the game a lot more fun if you can role play a little more with the german names and ranks and such. Get back to me and let me know. I have MSN and AIM but don't like giving out my MSN on forums. My AIM is MSUEvansScholar. I'll keep checking up on here.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Whats your email Andersan

Andersen.SN

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

like i said. i don't like giving it out in a public forum like this one because it is the same email address that i use all the time. If i leave it in a public forum stupid spammers get ahold of it and send me more crap. If you've got an MSN i could use that to get in contact with you, or i suppose you could send an email to [email="KAtheCadie@yahoo.com"]KAtheCadie@yahoo.com[/email] That is my junk email address so post something here saying you've sent me an email so i know to check it cause i hardly ever check that one.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

My MSNM is [email="kummel_130th@hotmail.com"]kummel_130th@hotmail.com[/email] add me

Andersen.SN

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Done I hope to talk with you soon.